Wednesday 13 October 2010

Do you reckon Hayden likes avocado?

Starting Hayden on solids. He's been having the rice cereal, potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, apple, pear, etc. No worries. One of the books we have lists popular foods, and the only one we hadn't given him was avocado. Check out this video of us trying him on that for the first time.

It is a bit hard to tell at first when he's trying new foods to tell if he likes it or doesn't. He's still getting a hang of the whole swallowing thing, and has this gag reflex if it doesn't slide down like milk. So we weren't deliberately trying to make him eat this. Not until around the 3:30 mark I realised and stopped. Still, his reactions are kinda cute. Kinda?

Sorry it's around 4mins long. Still working out how to edit videos to cut the times down.

PS - don't ask me about my hair. Was before I got a haircut and I just rolled out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment